remove & reapply
Our Halloween skeleton will be a huge hit in your house. Standing as tall as your kids, you can position all 22 bones so your skeleton is standing up straight, raising the roof, or doing an elegant demi plié. And, if you can’t choose, our decals are gentle on your wall so you can reposition your skeleton every day.
The skeleton assembled and standing straight is about 22” x 47” (56cm x 119cm). Our Wall Art material has a beautiful non-glossy finish and can be removed and applied again and again without causing damage to your wall.
Sticks on your wall forever… or until you change your mind.
- Skeleton stands approx 22” x 47” | 56cm x 119cm
- 22 bone decals in total
- high quality, full-color printing
- polyester textile material with gentle adhesive backing
- non-glossy finish
- won’t curl or fall off
- removable without causing damage
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Peel the decals off of the backing paper and stick them to the wall.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
this may take a moment