remove & reapply
Black cats have often been a symbol of evil omens in Western culture, and folklore tells stories of them being spies for witches. But in Scottish culture, the arrival of a black cat signifies prosperity. Let’s go with that! This cat is sure to be a fun addition to your Halloween decorations and she comes with her own side-kick mouse.
The personalized cat decal is about 11.75” x 9.75” (29.85cm x 24.76cm) and the toy mouse decal is about 5.5” x 3.25” (14cm x 8.25cm). Our Wall Art material has a beautiful non-glossy finish and can be removed and applied again and again without causing damage to your wall.
Sticks on your wall forever… or until you change your mind.
- Cat decal approx. 11.75” x 9.75” | 29.85cm x 24.76cm
- Toy mouse decal approx. 5.5” x 3.25” | 14cm x 8.25cm
- 4 decals in total
- high quality, full-color printing
- polyester textile material with gentle adhesive backing
- non-glossy finish
- won’t curl or fall off
- removable without causing damage
Before you start…
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Peel the decals off of the backing paper and stick them to the wall.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..