remove & reapply
You go through a lot of effort making your famous green, bubbling witch’s brew - I mean, does anyone appreciate how hard it is to find a newt’s eye? Therefore, you deserve nothing less than a beautiful inscribed black cauldron with your family’s name on it.
The decal is about 9.5” x 17.25” (24.3cm x 43.82cm) and comes with 8 additional bubbles to decorate with. Our Wall Art material has a beautiful non-glossy finish and can be removed and applied again and again without causing damage to your wall.
Sticks on your wall forever… or until you change your mind.
- Largest decal approx. 25” x 9” | 63cm x 23cm
- 8 bubble decals
- 10 decals in total
- high quality, full-color printing
- polyester textile material with gentle adhesive backing
- non-glossy finish
- won’t curl or fall off
- removable without causing damage
Before you start…
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Peel the decals off of the backing paper and stick them to the wall.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..