remove & reapply
A Letter Decal is a bold and beautiful way to monogram a door with your child’s initial. You’ll love the look and they’ll love the sense of ownership they feel for their own space.
The letter will print on an area 8.5” wide and 10” high but the size of your letter will vary depending on the font you select and the shape of the letter. Our Wall Art material has a beautiful non-glossy finish and can be removed and applied again and again without causing damage to your door.
Sticks on your door forever… or until you change your mind.
- max dimensions: 8.5" x 10" | 21.6cm x 25.4cm
- high quality, full-color printing
- polyester textile material with gentle adhesive backing
- non-glossy finish
- won’t curl or fall off
- removable without causing damage
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start. For exact positioning, hold the sheet up and mark the wall with a pencil.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Try the practice decal (included) to become a pro!
- Place the decals facing up on a flat, hard surface. Firmly rub the decals with your fingers or the edge of a credit card to bond the transfer tape to the decals.
- Flip the sheet over so the decals are facing down. Slowly peel the backing paper off. The decals will stick to transfer tape.
- Apply the transfer tape to the door and smooth the decals down with your fingers or the edge of a credit card.
- Peel away the transfer tape by starting in one corner and pulling the transfer tape down at a sharp angle (180°). The decals will remain stuck to the door.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..