Happy Halloween Spiders
remove & reapply
Greet all your trick-or-treaters with these itsy-bitsy adorable spiders. They bring a smile to everyone’s face… until you scare your unsuspecting guests with your gruesome zombie costume! Mwaa haa haaaa.
The “Halloween” word decal is about 15” x 2” (38cm x 5cm) and the longest spider string is about 10” (25cm). Our Wall Art material has a beautiful non-glossy finish and can be removed and applied again and again without causing damage to your wall.
Sticks on your wall forever… or until you change your mind.
- “Halloween” decal approx. 15” x 2” | 38cm x 5cm
- Longest spider string approx 10” | 25cm
- 14 decals in total
- high quality, full-color printing
- polyester textile material with gentle adhesive backing
- non-glossy finish
- won’t curl or fall off
- removable without causing damage
Before you start…
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Peel the decals off of the backing paper and stick them to the wall.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
this may take a moment